Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Service Closing Letter
Sweet pea 01:46 AM 10-18-2017
Not for me 😂 But my friend who also runs inhome daycare has just got a new job. She starts in two weeks and was wondering what to put in the letter to inform her daycare families.
Do you guys have any ideas ??
Play Care 03:09 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet pea:
Not for me �� But my friend who also runs inhome daycare has just got a new job. She starts in two weeks and was wondering what to put in the letter to inform her daycare families.
Do you guys have any ideas ??
"Dear Families:

It is with mixed emotions I announce that I am closing my child care, effective X date. I have loved working with your family, but I am looking forward to the next chapter in my career. Should you need assistance with your child care search, the referral agency can be reached at 555-555-5555.
I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Peace OUT!"

I wouldn't say more than that unless she wants to remind them of any payment issues, though I imagine there are deposits that will cover those final weeks/week? Something like "your deposit will cover the last week?" or since it's only a two week notice maybe "if you find care before the end date, no payment will be due" depending on her contract?
I am so envious!
Sweet pea 10:23 AM 10-18-2017
She loves this it's perfect day thankyou
Michael 01:22 PM 10-18-2017
More Closing Letters: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...closing+letter
Tags:closing daycare - how to, closing letter, closing notice
Reply Up