Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dreading Tomorrow
SilverSabre25 03:07 PM 03-14-2011
And it's mostly due to my one problem family. The child is no problem, except she's younger than I'm happy with right now. The parents are the biggest part of the problem; I'm so tired of being talked down to and treated like I don't know what I'm doing.

The rest of the dread stems from my next youngest child, too, because he's very anxious and goes into hysterics pretty easily that are hard to calm, and because he has a schedule that's tough to work with (he is here 2 full days and 2 half days each week), and his mom is pregnant too and when she comes back from mat leave, the kids will be here only 2 days/week which I don't think I"m going to allow.

I am trying to schedule an interview with a family later this week who has two kids, ages 2 and 3, both boys. If I get this family, my daycare will be almost exclusively boys! My DD and a p/t 2 yo will be the only girls. If I get this family though, I can let the others go. I'm hoping really, really hard...boys or no boys, I'm tired of dreading each day.
Little People 03:17 PM 03-14-2011
Hope you wake up in the morning and your day starts off wonderful!! Hope you get the interview and the boys will be great and the parents will even be better!! Hugs
daycare 03:22 PM 03-14-2011
Sorry you are in this situation and I really hope that it gets better soon. Nothing worse than having to be STUCK in a situation for any length of time.

Hugs
Tags:disrespectful parents
Reply Up