Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help for an Introvert
Unregistered 07:03 AM 10-22-2014
So I'm very much an introvert. I hate conflict and I hate having to tell parents when their child's behavior has been awful. With that said, I have a dcb who is almost 1 1/2. For the last 6 months, I have had a horrible time with him hitting and pulling hair and wanting to climb on the other kids. His sister doesn't mind him climbing on her, but my son doesn't like it a bit. I have expressed this to the parents and they say they are working on it.

It is not getting better at all. It's really hard to do anything with the kids because I'm dealing with dcb's behavior literally all day. Also, every day there is a 30 min fit at nap time.

I don't know what to do. I need to tell the parents that if this behavior doesn't stop, I can't watch him anymore. It's very stressful in our house during the day. I also have a part time child starting next month and can't have dcb hitting and pulling hair.

I need help in how to talk to the parents.
Tags:centers, environments, play area - too small, play room, providers own child, safe play space, space percent, toddler play area
Up