Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Maybe a Question for Tom Copeland
tenderhearts 12:19 PM 01-21-2021
I purchased Kidcare for the first time and am going to use it in 2021 and see how I like it. One of the things I'm confused about is how it adds the hours and they are not being very helpful at Kidcare and maybe I'm just not understanding the system.
I am adding in my entries for my "other" hours so for instance I put in an entry of 7:00am -7:30am and if I were adding hours I would add .50, however in Kidcare it is putting .30, for 45 min it's putting in .45 NOT .75 I am not sure the person there is understanding what I'm asking but that isn't correct so do you know if it is just entered that way but added correctly? Hope this makes sense. Thank you
Cat Herder 12:36 PM 01-21-2021
They mark it in minutes.

I do mine by the week. So for breakfast food prep this week would be 1/19 to 1/22, 4 hours, 0 minutes, meal prep. (closed Monday)
TomCopeland 10:26 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I purchased Kidcare for the first time and am going to use it in 2021 and see how I like it. One of the things I'm confused about is how it adds the hours and they are not being very helpful at Kidcare and maybe I'm just not understanding the system.
I am adding in my entries for my "other" hours so for instance I put in an entry of 7:00am -7:30am and if I were adding hours I would add .50, however in Kidcare it is putting .30, for 45 min it's putting in .45 NOT .75 I am not sure the person there is understanding what I'm asking but that isn't correct so do you know if it is just entered that way but added correctly? Hope this makes sense. Thank you
I don't know why you are having this problem! I don't quite get the problem you are describing, so you might want to clarify. You could always wait until you have a full hour to enter data.
Tags:kidkare
Reply Up