Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Here
safechner 06:03 PM 01-27-2010
Hello everyone,

I am so excited to join Daycare Facility Forum. I have read all of your messages for a month and I feel so much better that I am not only one who have some problems with my daycare parents. It is good thing I can vent everything what I need better than yelling at my husband, haha! I run a home daycare for 8 years and I really enjoy working with children. I am currently watching two little girls (ages of 4 and 3) for two years and I have one left spot opening but it seems so hard to find a child right now. I am a listed provider with the state of Texas. Also I am deaf myself and I work all of hearing children for 8 years. I do teach them sign language. I have two daughters of my own (ages of 9 and 7). I am looking forward to getting know ya'll.
gbcc 06:04 PM 01-27-2010
Hi, Welcome!
Michael 12:24 AM 01-28-2010
Welcome safechner! Let us know if you need any help with your forum account.

Admin
momma2girls 05:03 AM 01-28-2010
Welcome from Iowa!!!
originalkat 05:35 AM 01-28-2010
We look forward to you sharing your advice and experience as a daycare provider...Welcome!
Elena's Family Childcare 07:33 AM 01-28-2010
Hello everyone,

I am so excited that I found this forum, I did a search and this site came up. I feel better knowing that I am not the only one who had some problems with my childcare parents or issues with other things. It is a good thing knowing that I can vent and learn the ropes. I run a home childcare since July 2009 and I really enjoy working with children. I am currently watching two little girls (ages of 2 and 1) and two little boys (ages 1 1/2 and 1). I have two daughters and two sons of my own (ages of 16, 13, 8 and 2). I live in Prescott Valley, Arizona. I am looking forward to getting know you all and being able to learn new things.

Elena
Michael 02:36 AM 01-29-2010
Nice to have you join us Elena!
misol 08:10 AM 01-29-2010
welcome safechner and Elena!
momofsix 10:48 AM 01-29-2010
Welcome to the both of you! I'll enjoy getting to hear your concerns and advice!
Tags:introduction
Reply Up