Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 11-02-2012, 11:40 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Introduction - In Home Provider

Hello,

I am a child care provider who keeps only a few children in my home. I may decide to become a full licensed daycare,when my youngest gets older. For now, I want to be able to offer lower ratio care,and have more time for my kids,and my youngest who is only 13 months old. Also,the state I'm in does not allow Cloth diapers ,and that bothers me.

Even though I am just a stay at home mom, I take this seriously. I claim what I make on taxes, and this is my job. I also am good at what I do (caring for children) and enjoy this very much. I hope to be able to ask for advice (dealing with the parents ,or kids too on occasion) and offer advice if ever needed.
I was going to the forum on babycenter until I found this site ! I have read several topics and find a lot of you to be pretty knowlable :- )
Old 11-02-2012, 11:45 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to have you aboard!