Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Songs Your Day Care Kids L♥ve!
jenh171 10:49 AM 09-20-2010
Just looking for some new song ideas! My kids love the songs we listen to, but we're sort of in a rut in listening to the same ones over and over. I'm mainly looking for action songs that will inspire them to get up and move with different motions that go with the song. Which songs do your kids LOVE to hear? Mine love "bear hunt" and they want to hear it over and over and over!
Live and Learn 10:51 AM 09-20-2010
"I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee" and
"Mommy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow"
gkids09 11:08 AM 09-20-2010
My dck LOVE any of the Wee Sing songs.. Seriously...They sing them ALL THE TIME. We also have a song my grandmother made up a long time ago. It's to the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It...It goes like this
"We are (daycare owner name)'s kids, yes we are.
We are (daycare owner name)'s kids, yes we are.
We do our art every day, then we run outside to play.
We are (daycare owner name)'s kids yes we are."

Then there's a couple other verses too..If you're interested, pm me and I'll send you the rest.

Mine also love the Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee song..and Jingle Bells, which is really funny to hear them sing outside when it's 100 degrees....lol
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 11:17 AM 09-20-2010
you are my sunshine, bunny foo foo, 10 on the bed, the kids at miss jills are happy and nice (wheels on bus), cuppycake
SilverSabre25 11:36 AM 09-20-2010
-Five Green and Speckled Frogs
-Wheels on the Bus (the variations are endless, especially if you make the kids make them up!)
-I'm a little teapot
-Itsy Bitsy Spider
-Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
-hmm...I'm drawing a blank on the other songs I'm asked to sing endlessly these days! Bear Hunt is a good one; I'll have to introduce that one soon.
Tags:songs
Reply Up