Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Naptimes Get Shorter Through The Week?
Country Kids 01:27 PM 09-13-2012
OK, I'm not getting this but noticing a trend and wondering if anyone else has this issue.

The dck's collapse at naptime every Monday. Like we can't get to it fast enough it seems like. Tuesday, takes a little bit, Wed. a little bit more. By Thursday it takes most of naptime for them to settle down and then on Friday I'm lucky for them to sleep 15-20 min before naptime is over.

We play hard all morning. We were outside 3 hours this morning! 4 out of 5 of them are awake and we've been at nap for an hour. They have all been here since 6:30-7:30 this morning.

They are pretty much eating me out of house and home now, so I know their bellies are full.

So does anyone else have kids that sleep less as the week goes on?
cheerfuldom 01:37 PM 09-13-2012
I have the same thing but just not so drastic of a change. mondays are always super long nap days. I dont know what the deal is with your Fridays though....
Country Kids 01:44 PM 09-13-2012
I'm actually thinking of letting them get up in about 15 min and just let them go outside and play.

Two of them though have things to do this evening (dance) and I know they are going to be so crabby it won't even be funny. If they are just going to lay there though I guess its no different then letting them get up and play.

Would any of you do that?
Country Kids 02:07 PM 09-13-2012
I think in about 5 minutes we are going to get up. They aren't sleeping/being quiet/lying still and I can't get anything done. I've just been sitting here looking over stuff.
Reply Up