Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>References
SunshineMama 10:29 AM 06-05-2014
3 months ago, dcm asked to bring her child over for 3 hours a day, 2 days a week, just for the summer. I said okay, we interviewed, and all was good. Today, she emailed me asking for references. A lot of the kids that I care for now have been with me since I started almost 3 years ago. I termed 2 families, and 1 family went off to preschool. The family who went to preschool wanted me to watch their kids this summer, I said I had space 2 days a week, they said they will get back to me after they check their availability, and never did. 2 months afterwards, dcm wanted to start her kids, but I had already filled her spot bc she never confirmed. She was one of my most recent references, but I can't use her now bc shes upset i wont watch her kids this summer. The two I termed, I can't use. And I have one from 2 years ago, but in don't want to bother her, or my current dcms. I hate to use up my "good" references for 6 hours a week for a few weeks. I've already used them a few times and will want to use them for full timers at the end of he summer. How do I handle this?
SunshineMama 10:31 AM 06-05-2014
Duplicate post
sahm1225 07:58 PM 06-05-2014
Why can't you use a current family?

Can you ask your current family at to write you a recommendation letter? Or can you use friend you've babysat for?
Tags:references
Reply Up