Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Food Program ???
TSDaycare 02:46 PM 08-22-2011
Im wondering of anyone has withdrawn from the Maryland food program? Im starting to think it really isnt worth the time it takes to prepare for it, log it, and meet all the requirements for the little bit of money I get each month..... It is more annying than anything else. $50 dollars a month maybe, then I have to claim that and pay taxes at the end of the year, not really seeing where I am coming up on top. Anyone know how I come about withdrawing from the program? Do I send a letter to my monitor, I don't feel that I should have to answer a bunch of questions upon leaving....
morgan24 04:57 AM 08-23-2011
A few years ago I stopped the fp when they changed me to the lower tier, I just called my consultant and told her I wasn't going to do it anymore.
DCMom 05:27 AM 08-23-2011
Just call your food program rep and ask her/him what needs to be done to withdraw.
mismatchedsocks 05:55 AM 08-23-2011
If its not worth it, then you should be able to withdraw at any time I would think.

Here however I live in area where I am the higher tier, and can claim my own kids. However if it wasnt worth it to me, I would have no problem cancelling it.
Tags:food program, food program - maryland, maryland
Reply Up