Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need In Building A Website For My Childcare Company
link9us 09:52 AM 08-04-2011
Hi, my name is Teri. I came to this website because I am in real need of assistance and help with creating a website that will help me get more customers for my childcare division. I have been a certified daycare provider for over 25 years. But i am in danger of loosing my job and im looking for help. I figured building a web template for my company will really help me to get more business. I know absolutely nothing bout web designing though. So i am asking if any one here has any experience in that area and would be willing to help me create one and perhaps show me a good hosting service that is affordable. I just local website in my area, so people that search on the web, can find my company repeatedly easy. I think this will definitely help save my job.

I know most companies and childcare divisions use company website as a means to get more business and more customers or clients. How ever, i am kind of behind time. I am not very computer savvy, so this is something that i will need help with. I have looked online for professional website designers, but they are way out of price range. Ranging from like 500 to 5000 dollars for like 60 days is just ridiculous. I have been told that there are much most cost efficient ways of building a site.

Just let me know the price.

Thank you!
MissAnn 10:44 AM 08-04-2011
weebly.com!
Michael 12:10 PM 08-04-2011
I write this on you first post.

Suggest you get a website at www.weekly.com which is free and pretty easy to put together. Start there. PM me if you need more help understanding the basics
Tags:new member, website
Reply Up