Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Had A Good Interview!
Abigail 04:20 PM 12-19-2011
As you know I have done a few interviews in the past and learn as I go. I don't have any kids enrolled and none of my own so it's a different atmosphere here when kids come because.....they're never here unless I get someone enrolled. LOL

I had 3 adults and 2 almost-2-year-olds come today for interviews. One part time to turn into full time and the other would be full time from the start. They're very nice people and sounded interested. The main thing was that their child wouldn't have a play mate until someone else enrolled. Now I need to keep searching for children because I don't think I will get them unless other kids are here.

PS. I thought ahead this time and put away most of my infant items because I knew they had two year olds and no infants. I left the big swing out and right away the child put a doll into the swing to push it.....little things like that just make me smile! I really look forward to having children enrolled.

Update: AS I WAS WRITING THIS THE PHONE RANG. They're both interested and will stop by tomorrow evening to pick up the paperwork!

We decided to get all the paperwork filled out (sent home with them) and decide soon when the enrollment date would be. They really want one more child here so half the week it isn't just one child here all day. So all the paperwork will be ready to go and we'll sit down and do the contract here once another child is enrolled so we know a start date. I'm very excited! Wish me luck for one more child to come along soon!
kendallina 04:52 PM 12-19-2011
Yay!! Great update!
daycare 04:58 PM 12-19-2011

yes I am sooooo excited for you! time to celebrate!!

great job!!!!
CheekyChick 08:17 PM 12-19-2011
Awesome!!!
Zoe 09:09 PM 12-19-2011
That's wonderful! Yay!
MommieNana4 04:44 AM 12-20-2011
Congrats!!!!
Tags:enrollment
Reply Up