Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wow! Craigslist Ad
Country Kids 12:31 PM 05-17-2012
Full time (32 hrs a week or more) is only $300! Typo? No! I am offering this because I know how expensive it can be to have multiple kids in care and full time for the summer. Enroll two kids at the same time (you and your friends kids!) and its only $550 for you both! Food IS included in this price, and there is no other hidden costs. Pre-Pay at YOUR convenience. Fenced yard with grass, professionally taken care of, large park area as well with swings and slide and area to run. I also provide 2-4 HELPERS a DAY! WHY? Is this required? NO! (as long as I stay in my "numbers"). I offer this to help keep the adult to child ratio WELL BELOW the state requirement. Check out other daycares, Most will have the minimum helpers so they can keep more money and your children don't get as much one on one attention. I also have 2 back up providers who come to my house if I am sick or need a day off.

Part time is flat rate of $200 per month, also prepay
Meeko 12:52 PM 05-17-2012
I'm going to assume that hubby has a great job that provides for them and she is doing this purely for something to do and for any extra dollars it may happen to produce.

Nobody who needs make a living could do all that for the price The mention of professional landscaping etc shouts out oodles of money to burn.
Country Kids 01:12 PM 05-17-2012
No, a friend of mine knows this provider and she isn't married.
cheerfuldom 01:15 PM 05-17-2012
Maybe she is just new and doesnt know what she is doing and assumes she can do it better and cheaper than anyone else out there. I am guessing she meant $300 a month?
Country Kids 01:54 PM 05-17-2012
No, she's been doing it for quite awhile. Yes, it means $300 a month.
cheerfuldom 02:04 PM 05-17-2012
well in that case, who knows? if she is willing to take the loss then I guess it is the parents gain. Maybe she is just bored or lonely and really isnt doing this for the money. Its possible. what do you think OP?
Christian Mother 02:06 PM 05-17-2012
I wonder what part time consists of for $300 a month...less then 3 days a wk? I don't see to much problem with it. When I started I didn't charge registration fees and don't charge for days not in care. If I was still going to continue to do daycare I'd run it diff. and charge regardless but I think it depends on how many days a month for that price she is quoting. Def. be getting a lot of people calling bc it's confusing seeing that.
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up