Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Discount School Supply
Newbie14 09:28 AM 07-21-2014
I want to open my own day care. I saw on discountschoolsupplies.com they have a section for new centers. They claim to give a discount. Does anyone know what percent? Also, it is just for centers or home day care, too?
NightOwl 12:38 PM 07-21-2014
Idk but I'd be interested to know!
Newbie14 12:51 PM 07-21-2014
Wow. I was excited to see someone replied. I wanted a real answer. Thanks for wasting my time. It's not like you couldn't read the answer if someone knew the info.
SignMeUp 12:55 PM 07-21-2014

MarinaVanessa 01:10 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by Newbie14:
Wow. I was excited to see someone replied. I wanted a real answer. Thanks for wasting my time. It's not like you couldn't read the answer if someone knew the info.
I try not feed the trolls but .... you wasted your own time before anyone here did. We're not DSS reps, you'd have gotten an answer faster if you had actually .. you know .. called and asked them. Just sayin.
Thanks for the laughs though .
Kelly'sKids 01:22 PM 07-21-2014
Even if I knew the answer I wouldn't post it here, I would just PM Wednesday :-)
Newbie14 01:24 PM 07-21-2014
It's such a shame when I did a search for day care forums this is the first result. I asked a question, because I wanted some advice in case I was going to get hustled by a company. I'm new to having a day care. You guys are just unwelcoming and don't want to help people. I won't be posting again.
Kelly'sKids 01:29 PM 07-21-2014
I joined last week and everyone here has been so helpful and welcoming.
tehck_1013 01:31 PM 07-21-2014
It's such a shame when I did a search for day care forums this is the first result. I asked a question, because I wanted some advice in case I was going to get hustled by a company. I'm new to having a day care. You guys are just unwelcoming and don't want to help people. I won't be posting again.
We are not Google. Sometimes it takes a little more time to get an answer than you might like, we ARE working ya know.

Your response is rude and uncalled for and if that's how you are going to act and treat people who may have actually been able to help you, then you are not welcome Bye!
MOM OF 4 03:39 PM 07-21-2014
You have no patience. Perhaps daycare isn't for you.
NoMoreJuice! 04:53 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by MOM OF 4:
You have no patience. Perhaps daycare isn't for you.

MarinaVanessa 05:48 PM 07-21-2014
What you did was uncalled for. This isn't just YOUR forum. This is all of OUR forum. And we get protective of our own peers. All Wednesday did was share that she was curious to know as well and you were rude about it. That was not necessary. It's a little unrealistic of you to expect a different reaction to your comment when you behave that way.

In any case, yes this is a daycare forum however not many of us are center based child care owners. Most of the members here are family child care owners (do daycare in our own homes) and the few that do center based daycare are mostly employees, not owners, so I doubt anyone here can even answer your question anyway. You'd have known that if you had been more patient (I was going to mention this, in a nice way, until I read your incredibly rude post).

So anyway, maybe next time you can be a little more patient and a little more understanding when we unfortunately don't have answers for you. In the mean time maybe you can read some Forum etiquette. Especially pay attention to #5 and#12. I'll be studying #25 .

http://forum-services-review.toptenr...ette-tips.html
missy 08:55 PM 07-21-2014
So nice to see this post after an 18 he work day! We do have JOBS!

Beotch!!
daycare 09:23 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by MV:
What you did was uncalled for. This isn't just YOUR forum. This is all of OUR forum. And we get protective of our own peers. All Wednesday did was share that she was curious to know as well and you were rude about it. That was not necessary. It's a little unrealistic of you to expect a different reaction to your comment when you behave that way.

In any case, yes this is a daycare forum however not many of us are center based child care owners. Most of the members here are family child care owners (do daycare in our own homes) and the few that do center based daycare are mostly employees, not owners, so I doubt anyone here can even answer your question anyway. You'd have known that if you had been more patient (I was going to mention this, in a nice way, until I read your incredibly rude post).

So anyway, maybe next time you can be a little more patient and a little more understanding when we unfortunately don't have answers for you. In the mean time maybe you can read some Forum etiquette. Especially pay attention to #5 and#12. I'll be studying #25 .

http://forum-services-review.toptenr...ette-tips.html
OMG you made me laugh with your form tips.................

you are cracking me up.

Stinks that they didn't sign up and actually try to field it us out before flipping out. $1000 bucks says she will be back. Especially if she is going to run a daycare.

There is no where else out there in cyber space that can compare to daycare.com
MsLisa 09:03 AM 07-22-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
OMG you made me laugh with your form tips.................

you are cracking me up.

Stinks that they didn't sign up and actually try to field it us out before flipping out. $1000 bucks says she will be back. Especially if she is going to run a daycare.

There is no where else out there in cyber space that can compare to daycare.com

Tags:back to school, discount school supply, discounts, school supplies
Reply Up