Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie Sort Of
llama mama 11:26 PM 04-03-2012
I am a newbie to this site and I just wanted to say how wonderful it is to have a place like this to share problems experiences and ideas.
I had a daycare for over 29 years without anything like this to help me feel like I wasn't alone out there. I closed my daycare in 2007 so that I could move to the country and become an alpaca farmer. Long story short, the 30+ alpacas will eventually be be sold and I'll only keep my handful of pack llamas and we will move to an area where I can start up my daycare again.

Question for you all about my new business name: I was always known as "Lori's Kiddycare" But this will be a new chapter of my life and I want a new a name, I'm leaning toward "Llama Mama's Daycare" or something like that. Any thoughts or suggestions? I do intend to include a preschool program, but it will be a child care too.
Thanks!
Michael 11:43 PM 04-03-2012
Welcome to the forum. I was going to say use something with Llama in it. I like the name and you can use it as your marketing gimick. You have lots of llama stories to tell and you could decorate your play room with that theme.
MizzCheryl 12:52 AM 04-04-2012
sounds like a great idea.
welcome!
Blackcat31 06:41 AM 04-04-2012
Welcome to the forum!

LOVE the Llama Mama's Daycare idea!
Tags:llama, washington
Reply Up