Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Newsletter Formats?
Southern Mama 05:26 PM 11-09-2012
Does anybody use any inexpensive/free newsletter formats you can point me to? I'd like to have a fill in the blank and print type thing as I have a Mac and it doesn't have a good text editing program. Word documents don't transfer over. If I'm really lucky, it'd be nice to find one with seasonal clip art and all that cute stuff. I browsed the "newsletter" tags on the forum and came up with some great ideas for content, but I need some sort of formatting. TIA
ABCDaycareMN 06:04 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by elizabethkc:
Does anybody use any inexpensive/free newsletter formats you can point me to? I'd like to have a fill in the blank and print type thing as I have a Mac and it doesn't have a good text editing program. Word documents don't transfer over. If I'm really lucky, it'd be nice to find one with seasonal clip art and all that cute stuff. I browsed the "newsletter" tags on the forum and came up with some great ideas for content, but I need some sort of formatting. TIA
Get Word for Mac! That's what I use.
Southern Mama 08:29 AM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by ABCDaycareMN:
Get Word for Mac! That's what I use.
Got it! Thanks!

But then I spent about 4 hours trying to make my newsletter perfect. Geez. Something else for me to obsess over.
thatdivalady 03:18 PM 11-10-2012
I use Publisher for all of my promotional needs, I find it works wonderfully and it's easy for me to drag, drop and move!
DaisyMamma 12:11 PM 11-11-2012
I use Publisher too.
Michael 12:33 PM 11-11-2012
Some info here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35211
Tags:newsletter templates
Reply Up