Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dogs and Snow?
DCMomOf3 09:57 AM 11-15-2010
I have a dog who I usually let out in my fenced in yard. Now that there is snow I am hesitant because i don't want yellow snow that the kids could play in. I had him go out the front last year but I'm trying to keep the kids in the lower level as much as possible, and I don't really like the yellow snow near my front sidewalk for all to see either.
laundrymom 10:12 AM 11-15-2010
I clean up daily from my dog, I pour hot water on the pee then toss some white snow on top and scoop up the poo. Im actually going to switch my dog to the back this winter because Im due for my accreditation inspection, lol. and am overly stressing. lol
Francine 10:16 AM 11-15-2010
I have a rather large yard with the back being fenced in, our two dogs use the fenced in area and the kids and I use the front. My kids are all young so they aren't allowed outside without me anyway so not having them in a fenced area has never been a problem.....not having the dogs in a fenced area would be a problem.
DancingQueen 10:25 AM 11-15-2010
I don't know what to tell you. LOL I have a runner for my English Mastiff and it is separate from the play area the kids go to.
Live and Learn 11:28 AM 11-15-2010
***sigh*** I want some snow***sigh***
Tags:dogs, snow
Reply Up