Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bragging
laundrymom 05:27 AM 12-16-2010
I'm bragging! I had a daycare dad come at o-dark thirty and plow my drive, sidewalk, and street! I am so blessed!
kitkat 06:19 AM 12-16-2010
Wow! That was so nice of him! I'd brag, too.
Lilbutterflie 06:54 AM 12-16-2010
Wow! How incredibly thoughtful!!
Lou 06:59 AM 12-16-2010
I'm just doing alittle bragging to. I have a wonderful man who gets up before dark and snow blows my driveway and sidewalks before the first parent arrives. Yay for the both of us.
DCMomOf3 07:17 AM 12-16-2010
I had a daycare dad plow the driveway for another of my daycare families even though they don't really know each other.

It is so nice to see the generosity!!
Blackcat31 07:26 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I'm bragging! I had a daycare dad come at o-dark thirty and plow my drive, sidewalk, and street! I am so blessed!
Those are the families that you truely appreciate. Plus they obviously appreciate you too! How nice....
laundrymom 08:03 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Those are the families that you truely appreciate. Plus they obviously appreciate you too! How nice....
yep, my dh had to be at work at 430 this morning so he saw it wasnt done and did it,.. =-)
E Daycare 08:54 AM 12-16-2010
Wow that is so nice! You hardly hear of people doing nice things for others anymmore. Looks like hes front runner for favorite family huh? lol
laundrymom 09:17 AM 12-16-2010
well,.. I did take his 8 mo old at 4 am today so he could plow before work,.and pocket some quick cash,...lol. that may have had something to do with it,..lol. but I didnt have any idea he would plow mine out. They are always doing things like this though,.. which is WHY I accomodate them on early drop offs if Mom goes in 2hours early. They pay overtime too. and their checks always clear. .
Originally Posted by Erin's Daycare:
Wow that is so nice! You hardly hear of people doing nice things for others anymmore. Looks like hes front runner for favorite family huh? lol

kendallina 09:30 AM 12-16-2010
That's great- sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with them!
MG&Lsmom 09:40 AM 12-16-2010
That is so awesome! Our neighbors all help eachother out still with stuff like this. We aren't really close but they know my DH works 7 days a week and we have small kids around so I can't really do it all myself.
marniewon 09:47 AM 12-16-2010
That's so cool that you all have people who will do that.

Not daycare related, but I'm a little disgusted with my neighborhood. Right next door and across the street, both have snow blowers. Both will do some others' drives every so often, but never ours. My dh leaves for work at 5:30am and oftentimes doesn't get home until after dark. Next door neighbors know I do dc, and my dh is always over there helping them with something or other, but they have never, ever even offered to do our drive. Oh well.
gbcc 11:03 AM 12-16-2010
That is great!

I had a parent offer to plow my driveway, I was so excited and said that would be wonderful thank you! He then began to tell me his rates
Tags:nice things, positive, shovel, snow, thoughtful
Reply Up