Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Here... But Think I Made A Mistake
Crazy8 05:38 AM 07-01-2011
in using my daycare name here so I can't do any venting. Is there any way to change it or do I have to register under a different name/email address?????

I've been doing daycare for 10 years, can't believe I never found this forum before!!
MyAngels 05:50 AM 07-01-2011
Just PM Michael, the administrator, and I'm pretty sure he can change your user name for you.

Welcome!
Kaddidle Care 05:56 AM 07-01-2011
Log out to vent.
joyb~provider 07:51 AM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Just PM Michael, the administrator, and I'm pretty sure he can change your user name for you.

Welcome!
It seems that new members cant PM anyone, the option is not there. Dont understand why accounts are so locked down here.
Michael 10:48 AM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by joyb~provider:
It seems that new members cant PM anyone, the option is not there. Dont understand why accounts are so locked down here.
I upgraded your status. You will be able to post freely and PM others. I usually wait to see if a new registration is legit before allowing free access. We get many spammers that take the time to register (about 9000 a week) and I can tell that they don't know childcare and they are removed. Imagine that many having free access to the PM

Welcome to the forum!
Cat Herder 12:51 PM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Imagine that many having free access to the PM
Well dang.. How am I ever going to learn about that new female v-i-a-g-r-a or how I can lose 50lbs eating cupcakes???
squareone 01:54 PM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:

Welcome!
Yes, do this immediately.
Michael 02:47 PM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Well dang.. How am I ever going to learn about that new female v-i-a-g-r-a or how I can lose 50lbs eating cupcakes???
You know, I had to learn the hard way. When I first started this forum I would check it first thing in the morning it would be filled with P-O-R-N! I was mortified and had to come up with layers of protection. The spammers are another thing. I have to partially read most of their stuff. You would think with all their "buy and extend this" gimmeicks, guys would be swinging from the trees like Tarzan. I can't see how they are making money but they must be since there is more spam then ever. I guess the old saying that "a sucker is born every minute" is true.
daycare 02:53 PM 07-01-2011
You know, I had to learn the hard way. When I first started this forum I would check it first thing in the morning it would be filled with ****! I was mortified and had to come up with layers of protection. The spammers are another thing. I have to partially read most of their stuff. You would think with all their "buy and extend this" gimmeicks, guys would be swinging from the trees like Tarzan. I can't see how they are making money but they must be since there is more spam then ever. I guess the old saying that "a sucker is born every minute" is true.
I woke up one morning around 2-3am and looked on the form.....No joke I think I saw about 20 spams posted... I was shocked....
Michael 02:57 PM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I woke up one morning around 2-3am and looked on the form.....No joke I think I saw about 20 spams posted... I was shocked....
Well as a Moderator you will see those, Members will not. If you ever want to be unburdened with that let me know! Not a problem.
daycare 03:01 PM 07-01-2011
I learned to not go on at that time again.....lol It was hot and I couldnt sleep so I thought I would read some...................lol
Meeko 03:02 PM 07-01-2011
You know, I had to learn the hard way. When I first started this forum I would check it first thing in the morning it would be filled with P-O-R-N! I was mortified and had to come up with layers of protection. The spammers are another thing. I have to partially read most of their stuff. You would think with all their "buy and extend this" gimmeicks, guys would be swinging from the trees like Tarzan. I can't see how they are making money but they must be since there is more spam then ever. I guess the old saying that "a sucker is born every minute" is true.
Thanks for doing all the "dirty work" Michael! Appreciate ya!
rbmom 05:21 PM 07-01-2011
Hello and welcome!
cyerob 04:00 AM 07-04-2011
Hi Welcome to Daycare forums I hope it turns out well.

Michael has been very supportive to all members here, so if you have any inquiries just

pm Michael. He will love to assist you. Have a Nice Day.

DragonTears 07:20 PM 08-18-2011
I upgraded your status. You will be able to post freely and PM others. I usually wait to see if a new registration is legit before allowing free access. We get many spammers that take the time to register (about 9000 a week) and I can tell that they don't know childcare and they are removed. Imagine that many having free access to the PM

Welcome to the forum!
Any chance of upgrading my account? I signed up yesterday or the day before (sadly I cannot recall which day haha) and I was getting seriously frustrated when I find myself blocked from trying to update any of my info etc.

BTW, I only JUST signed up since I am starting up a home daycare again, however when I first did home daycare (when my youngest was under 1 year and she is now 6 yrs old) I originally found this forum back then and LOVED all the info! I have to say I really enjoy reading this forum today as well as I begin this journey again!

So Mr Moderator Can you pretty please unrestrict me? lol!!!
Michael 09:46 PM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by DragonTears:
Any chance of upgrading my account? I signed up yesterday or the day before (sadly I cannot recall which day haha) and I was getting seriously frustrated when I find myself blocked from trying to update any of my info etc.

BTW, I only JUST signed up since I am starting up a home daycare again, however when I first did home daycare (when my youngest was under 1 year and she is now 6 yrs old) I originally found this forum back then and LOVED all the info! I have to say I really enjoy reading this forum today as well as I begin this journey again!

So Mr Moderator Can you pretty please unrestrict me? lol!!!
It's upgraded. Sorry it took so long. I am on vacation and not on as much during the day.
Cat Herder 04:24 AM 08-19-2011
It's upgraded. Sorry it took so long. I am on vacation and not on as much during the day.
Geez, Michael... Go play toys!!!!

You are on vacation.

Thanks for all you do, though!!!
DragonTears 05:25 AM 08-19-2011
Thanks Michael! Now I can update and start posting woohooo! I hope you can at least enjoy your vacay!!
Michael 08:47 AM 08-19-2011
Thanks, I am injoying my vaca. Here is a photo I took last week in Clearwater, FL.

Tags:forum question, vacation
Reply Up