Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sooooo Much
theycallmetaytor 10:40 AM 02-21-2013
Snow!!!!!! Almost up to my knees...and its snowing again! Couldn't get the car out of the driveway...finally did...it got stuck in the street. People just drove by my little car in their big ol' suvs and trucks...had to dig it out, finally got it next to the curb. Needless to say, school is out, some work places are closed...I'm still open but don't have even 1 kiddo...the upside? This is good snowman snow tryin to stay sunny here in kansas!
theycallmetaytor 10:41 AM 02-21-2013
Did I mention people are jerks?
jenn 10:49 AM 02-21-2013
I'm from Wichita too! I was closed Tuesday and Wednesday because my daughter was really sick and now a snow day today. We can't even see the tires of our car from the snow!
snbauser 10:51 AM 02-21-2013
send some our way!!! LOL!! Stay safe.
makap 11:34 AM 02-21-2013
Its crazy here too!
Attached: snow hand and sign.jpg (38.6 KB) 
craftymissbeth 12:18 PM 02-21-2013
I'm about a half hour from you guys in El Dorado... I don't think I'm going to make it threebmore days until school starts up again! I just received an email from ds school and they're closing tomorrow too. I guess we'll do some early spring cleaning
theycallmetaytor 08:25 PM 02-21-2013
The kid in me is loving it...played in it with my nephew...the grown up part is over this knee deep white stuff. I'm probably gonna be in my house for days and I can't even see my ADT sign anymore! Kind of wish it would just melt already. I've had my fun! Ahahahaa.
theycallmetaytor 02:51 PM 02-22-2013
Originally Posted by makap:
Its crazy here too!
14 INCHES!!!
KnoxMom 02:57 PM 02-22-2013
Originally Posted by theycallmetaytor:
14 INCHES!!!
I'm originally from Syracuse, NY and have to admit I miss the snow... but only for about 10 minutes on Christmas morning and then I snap out of it!
Tags:snow
Reply Up