Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wandering Toddlers
lblanke 07:40 PM 12-06-2018
https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/nor...Onid1qxx5WvAUc
Michael 11:13 PM 12-06-2018
Holy tamale!
DaveA 03:44 AM 12-07-2018
Yes Alex- I take "How to get your a$$ fired for $200 please!"

Jeez what a screw up. Glad no one got hurt.
Blackcat31 06:22 AM 12-07-2018
Police have begun an investigation to determine how six toddlers escaped from a North Carolina day care, with five of them wandering toward a major road.

Pinedale Christian Church minister Matthew Sink said day care employees were on the playground with 20 children.
Sink said six of them slipped into a door of the church without being seen

happymom 08:25 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Not actually funny, but hilarious.
e.j. 09:15 AM 12-07-2018
Police have begun an investigation to determine how six toddlers escaped from a North Carolina day care, with five of them wandering toward a major road.

Pinedale Christian Church minister Matthew Sink said day care employees were on the playground with 20 children.

It took me a second but... Probably exactly how the kids managed to slip out without being noticed.
Josiegirl 09:54 AM 12-07-2018

Exactly my first thought.
Cat Herder 10:09 AM 12-07-2018
It will be interesting to see what happens. Since it is a church program it is most likely exempt from inspections and licensing.
AmyKidsCo 01:12 PM 12-07-2018

Interesting how licensing micro-manages all kinds of things but big things like this still keep happening. Probably because the staff were concentrating on the little things...
Unregistered 04:24 PM 12-09-2018
One or two wandering back in the building I could see but that many and that far??? WOW! Mine have snuck off but never without me knowing either right then, or very quickly after. What happened to the old adage of counting your kids every 5 minutes?
Tags:article, exempt programs, wandering toddlers
Reply Up