Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>photo wall putting pictures of kids on playroom wall
Unregistered 02:49 PM 10-07-2015
I would like to print out pictures of the kids and put them on playroom wall for them to look at.I have tons of pictures in my phone they love to look at like remember that that was so fun. I was thinking of putting pictures on the playroom wall some how? Maby put pictures on construction paper then put on the wall? I need some ideas
daycare 03:00 PM 10-07-2015
we did this for the letter Ff.

we got a poster board and made it into a frame we titled it in big bold colorful letter FUNNY FACES.

each kid was given a square or rectangle piece of paper and decorated it, we called them frames.

we then took a pic of each kid making a really super funny face and then posted them all. the kids love it. when they are sad i tell them lets go see what you look like when your happy....

we are going to make one for the letter R and we will all do the robot dance. not sure why but my dcks LOVE doing the robot....lol
Ariana 04:10 PM 10-07-2015
I took a long roll of painting paper (you know the roll that goes over an easel?) and got the kids to paint it with brushes. Then I printed off a bunch of pictures of them and their families and stuck it to this paper. It looks super fun and busy!

Another year I made a giant tree that went from the floor to half way to the ceiling and put pictures on that. I got the kids to paint the paint paper using orange, yellow and red for fall colours and then cut it out in the shape of a tree top. I used brown construction paper for the trunk. You could also cut out leaf shapes and glue pics on that and attach to the tree branches to make a tree of pictures!
littletots 04:59 PM 10-07-2015
We are required to have a photo wall/area. I ask DCF to give me a photo. I find DCM kinda picky. Kwim. I laminate & put up.
midaycare 05:05 PM 10-07-2015
I had a huge one going on for awhile, but eventually they ripped all the pics down. So find a way they can't get to them
Febby 05:18 PM 10-07-2015
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I had a huge one going on for awhile, but eventually they ripped all the pics down. So find a way they can't get to them
I always laminate my photos or put clear contact paper over them so they can't destroy them.

I've done family photos about a million different ways. I've made frames for them out of construction paper, I've made family posters (with the kids' help) for each family, I've hung them from the ceiling, I've made family trees with them. It all depends on what you want.
hottie8962 08:34 PM 10-07-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I would like to print out pictures of the kids and put them on playroom wall for them to look at.I have tons of pictures in my phone they love to look at like remember that that was so fun. I was thinking of putting pictures on the playroom wall some how? Maby put pictures on construction paper then put on the wall? I need some ideas
thanks everyone those all are good ides I wanna use them all
hottie8962 08:38 PM 10-07-2015
I got to get some rolls of paper so I can have them paint it and then I will put the pictures on it. I want to use the poster board to maby put by front door with pictures of them doing stuff for parents to see.I could make a tree also on one of the playroom walls.thanks hoping to do in a week or so.
hottie8962 08:57 PM 10-07-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
we did this for the letter Ff.

we got a poster board and made it into a frame we titled it in big bold colorful letter FUNNY FACES.

each kid was given a square or rectangle piece of paper and decorated it, we called them frames.

we then took a pic of each kid making a really super funny face and then posted them all. the kids love it. when they are sad i tell them lets go see what you look like when your happy....

we are going to make one for the letter R and we will all do the robot dance. not sure why but my dcks LOVE doing the robot....lol
MY DAYCARE kids like the walking song on YouTube by havefunteaching .they love when it says walk like robot!
Reply Up