Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tax Season! Everything About Taxes Here!
icaredaycare 11:03 AM 02-17-2012
Hello all,

We do have some threads going around, like receipts and things like that, but after the approval of blackcat, I decided to do an all out tax thread. Please post up anything you have about taxes here, and hopefully we can learn from each other, and save some money!

I just incorporated my business last yr, to save on taxes, and to protect my assets. I also have an accountant. my daycare debit card is used for all my expenses, and it can all be traced in my bank statement.

what do you guys do during tax season? does it stress u out a bit? do u end up paying? do you get money back? just thought it be a good sharing topic.
icaredaycare 11:18 AM 02-17-2012
wow, we have a whole tax thread? good to know!
Blackcat31 11:20 AM 02-17-2012
Yes, we sure do....I am sorry for not saying that...I just thought it was on the front page of everyones "view" when they log on.

Sorry, I meant go ahead and start a thread about corporations and the like in case others had questions about that. (guess we had some internet mis-communication...)

I am clueless when it comes to taxes but Tom Copeland who answers all the tax questions is the best!!!

I did move your thread though to the tax area....hope that is ok.
icaredaycare 12:09 PM 02-17-2012
thank you! my computer logs me straight on to general discussions, so i totally missed the daycare and tax forum.
Michael 02:13 PM 02-17-2012
Yes, after much prodding I started a Tax CATEGORY about a year ago. We use to only have two categories but I am glad we created this one: https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Tags:taxes
Reply Up