Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>How to Print Tax Forms from KidKare
SunflowerMama 05:55 AM 04-06-2018
I'm finishing up my taxes and need to print all these reports for my tax guy but can't figure out how to print from KidKare or how to even save as documents to email him. Please help!
Cat Herder 06:00 AM 04-06-2018
Reports (left main page) > Accounting Reports > Select a Report > Statement of Account (or W-10, I give both ) > Previous Fiscal Year > Run > Print (or print to file)
SunflowerMama 06:07 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Reports (left main page) > Accounting Reports > Select a Report > Statement of Account (or W-10, I give both ) > Previous Fiscal Year > Run > Print (or print to file)
I can get to the RUN but I don't have a Print (print to file) button anywhere around there. Boo
Cat Herder 06:10 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by SunflowerMama:
I can get to the RUN but I don't have a Print (print to file) button anywhere around there. Boo
It should be green directly under the "Previous Fiscal Year" drop box (next to blue "run"). Sometimes the page has to be refreshed a couple times for the loading swirly thing to finally stop its evil freezing game.
Cat Herder 06:15 AM 04-06-2018
Try right click print from your mouse or toolbar print.
SunflowerMama 06:16 AM 04-06-2018
It should be green directly under the "Previous Fiscal Year" drop box (next to blue "run"). Sometimes the page has to be refreshed a couple times for the loading swirly thing to finally stop its evil freezing game.
This is what I see...attached pic. This is a screenshot from my phone but on my computer it looks the same.
Attached: Screenshot_20180406-081326.png (84.1 KB) 
Cat Herder 06:17 AM 04-06-2018
Have you clicked run and allowed it to compose the form?
SunflowerMama 06:19 AM 04-06-2018
Try right click print from your mouse or toolbar print.

YAY that worked!! I just went into the middle of the data after I ran it and the 'right click' and print worked!! THANKS!!
Cat Herder 06:20 AM 04-06-2018
Awesome!!! Glad it worked.
Tags:kidkare, kidkare - invoices, kidkare accounting reports, kidkare issues
Reply Up