Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Childcare Business Accounting Software
Notthemama 02:44 PM 01-15-2018
My USDA uses KidKare to track meals. When they used MinuteMenu I LOVED!!!! the program. All the changes in KidKare are frustrating and I am losing hope that they will fix the program to MinuteMenu reliability. Does anyone know of a program comparable to MinuteMenu that I should try?
AmyKidsCo 08:46 PM 01-15-2018
Honestly, I switched to KidKare and have gotten used to it. I tried a couple of other things but didn't like them, and KidKare is the closest to MMK Pro that I've found.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else has suggestions though.
Cat Herder 03:36 AM 01-16-2018
I am just as frustrated but I agree with AmyKidsCo for accounting continuity. I am beyond angry that my pay has been held up, yet again, this week because their auto-pay keeps changing the date after the fact. The account literally goes from red, to black, then back to red after it is supposed to be in my account. 8 days for a deposit.
hwichlaz 05:39 AM 01-17-2018
I love kidkare for accounting...but when I had MM it was taking 4 days to get paid and that was too much for me so I nixed that part of the program. Parents hand me payment in person. I still invoice through kidkare though.
Tags:accounting software, software for daycares
Reply Up