Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Question On Expenses, Calendar Keeper
CalCare 03:18 PM 01-20-2018
Hi, Tom!? Hopefully you can see this and answer So, when I'm filling out all these lines of expenses in the calendar keeper, do I put the tax that I paid as well? For example March expense report, I have an art cart I bought for $11.99 plus $ .93 tax. In the spot, do I write 11.99 or 12.92? And then when I add all of March (for example), and then add all the months of expenses, do I ever add in the tax I paid?
Thank you!!
TomCopeland 09:24 AM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Hi, Tom!? Hopefully you can see this and answer So, when I'm filling out all these lines of expenses in the calendar keeper, do I put the tax that I paid as well? For example March expense report, I have an art cart I bought for $11.99 plus $ .93 tax. In the spot, do I write 11.99 or 12.92? And then when I add all of March (for example), and then add all the months of expenses, do I ever add in the tax I paid?
Thank you!!
Include sales tax in the cost of items used for your business. I wrote an article about how to do this on receipts that have both business and personal expenses:http://tomcopelandblog.com/how-do-i-...-card-interest
CalCare 10:23 AM 01-24-2018
Thank you!
Reply Up