Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Kid Kare, W-10 And Taxes
sahm1225 05:49 PM 02-05-2018
My w10s are not matching the totals paid. I’ve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why it’s not right and will that help
If I ever get audited by irs?
Country Kids 09:44 AM 02-06-2018
Mine aren't either supposedly!!!! It keeps saying W10 aren't matching, please correct issue.

Everything is matching though, I printed end year reports out for the parents and nothing is off. I can't find any mistakes and its very frustrating. Then last night all these "draft invoices" popped up that I didn't even do!

I'm so frustrated on this!
TomCopeland 07:51 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
My w10s are not matching the totals paid. I’ve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why it’s not right and will that help
If I ever get audited by irs?
You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
sahm1225 08:28 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
Yes using kidkare and I absolutely hate it. I’m ready to go back to just manually tracking things. What’s the point of a siftware to track things when I end up going back and confirming amounts manually??
Meeko 09:14 AM 02-07-2018
I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.
sahm1225 11:14 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.
What do you use? I loved minute menu
Meeko 07:23 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
What do you use? I loved minute menu
I have to use it for the food program, but hate it. I wouldn't trust it when it comes to anything else.
hwichlaz 04:15 PM 02-13-2018
I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.
MissAnn 10:40 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.
I think I’ll just do excel. I make of 100% column and one TS column. I get it started by transferring all my amazon purchases into excel then get rid of all the unnecessary columns.
Tags:kid kare, w-10
Reply Up