Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Wish Providers Got To Nap...
jessrlee 10:11 AM 03-22-2011
All of my kiddos are snuggled up and snoring on cots while it storms outside. I sure wish we could nap! (Please let it rain tonight!)
Zoe 10:13 AM 03-22-2011
I LOVE to nap when it storms! My hubby thinks I'm weird for loving thunderstorms, but I just do. It reminds me of being at my cabin during the summer.

I feel for ya! I wish I could nap during daycare hours sometimes too. Not that I ever would of course!
gbcc 10:17 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by jessrlee:
All of my kiddos are snuggled up and snoring on cots while it storms outside. I sure wish we could nap! (Please let it rain tonight!)
Where's the like button!!
krystamichelle 10:21 AM 03-22-2011
I 2nd and 3rd that!! It's so peaceful right now and I had very little sleep last night. Nap time sounds awesome.
jessrlee 10:26 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Zoe:
I LOVE to nap when it storms! My hubby thinks I'm weird for loving thunderstorms, but I just do. It reminds me of being at my cabin during the summer.

I feel for ya! I wish I could nap during daycare hours sometimes too. Not that I ever would of course!
Oh, I'm not napping, I just really wish that we could some days. I don't think even if we could that I ever would, I sleep very deeply. I would wake up to DC parents picking the kids up!
Zoe 10:27 AM 03-22-2011
Oh, I'm not napping, I just really wish that we could some days. I don't think even if we could that I ever would, I sleep very deeply. I would wake up to DC parents picking the kids up!
I understood what you meant! I was just wishing right along with you!
daycare 02:12 PM 03-22-2011
as all the kids lay snug in their cots with mozart in the background, I sip my
5th cup of super hot coffee to keep me awake..................so jealous of all of them...lol
PitterPatter 04:00 PM 03-22-2011
I am just thankful I get a moment to myself when they all nap together with no prob! It's like I can finally sit and take a breath! lol
momatheart 05:16 PM 03-22-2011
I just love the peace and quiet and sit and the silence is too short.
dEHmom 04:31 AM 03-23-2011
I agree!!!!

I want a nap and it's only 730 am.
Blackcat31 06:26 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by dEHmom:
I agree!!!!

I want a nap and it's only 730 am.
Oh, I'd love some peace and tranquility right about now but NO WAY am I napping!! I hate waking up as it is, there is no way on God's green earth I am doing it twice in one day! LOL!
dEHmom 06:34 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh, I'd love some peace and tranquility right about now but NO WAY am I napping!! I hate waking up as it is, there is no way on God's green earth I am doing it twice in one day! LOL!
hahahaha, yes, I cannot nap, if I do I wake up BOILING HOT and just cranky for the rest of the day. It sucks but I also get RLS (Restless leg syndrome) and naps trigger it big time because I overheat.

But I love sleep.
SilverSabre25 06:37 AM 03-23-2011
I could use a nap today but I have way too much to do, so it won't happen ever after DH gets home. I've been sleeping like crap lately (pregnancy insomnia came back, boo) and I am about to resort to taking Unisom or something, just to get a good night's sleep.
Tags:nap - for provider
Reply Up