Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hi From NY
Angelmichelle 09:56 AM 01-24-2012
Hello everyone! LTL, FTP... although I believe I may have belonged to this forum about 5 years ago when I first opened my daycare. Since then, life has taken so many twists and turns and at one point I had to close my daycare due to a family crisis. Now we are reopening in a month or so. I'm excited... I've been working pediatric nursing for the past 7 years, even per diem while I had the daycare and 3/4 time-full time afterwards but there is nothing like running your own business and caring for kids at the same time. I appreciate you all and I'm glad to be back. By the way, my name is Angelique but most call me Angel or Michelle (my middle name) if you are from my past life when I was too embarrassed of my first name to ever go by it.
Blackcat31 10:29 AM 01-24-2012
Welcome!!
Angelmichelle 10:47 AM 01-24-2012
Thank you! I am in the process of getting my large group home daycare license. I have to get a new assistant, so that process is holding my license up even though I feel good about what is to come. Unfortunately, my old assistant candidate (a church friend) had something come back during the fingerprinting stage that has to be taken care of and I don't know if I can wait until (or if) that is fixed or not. So, we have a detour but I know it's just a minor setback.
Michael 02:09 PM 01-24-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum AngelMichelle! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now. Do you remember what your old username or email was? I would like to find if you are still in our system.
Angelmichelle 02:25 PM 01-24-2012
Thanks, Michael! That's my big brother's name. He's a pretty amazing person! I don't remember the username but I can message you the probable email address. It would've been under my old domain name, I think...
Tags:assistant, new york
Reply Up