Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>File Folder Games
Thriftylady 08:03 AM 05-15-2016
Where do you print yours from? Preferably free lol money is always tight, and more so right now since paying for DH's surgery and him being home for a week! I am thinking that they will be good for my SA kiddos this summer for a quiet activity.
Josiegirl 08:34 AM 05-15-2016
I've used perpetual preschool in the past but it's been awhile. Teachers pay teachers has some good freebies there sometimes.
Josiegirl 08:47 AM 05-15-2016
I goofed, it wasn't perpetual preschool, it was preschoolprintables.com. I found a cool file folder game on a website called biblestoryprintables.com. You print out really tiny pictures of animals and dcks can use magnifying glasses to place them on the correct animal. Maybe they're too old for that, I don't know.
Former Teacher 10:09 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Where do you print yours from? Preferably free lol money is always tight, and more so right now since paying for DH's surgery and him being home for a week! I am thinking that they will be good for my SA kiddos this summer for a quiet activity.
I make my own!

When I go to work tomorrow I will take a picture of them. All I do use is a file folder, contact paper, and a snack size ziplock bag (though I have used envelopes glued on the back) and that's it.
Thriftylady 04:26 PM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
I make my own!

When I go to work tomorrow I will take a picture of them. All I do use is a file folder, contact paper, and a snack size ziplock bag (though I have used envelopes glued on the back) and that's it.
Yes, I am going to make them. I just need some cute ones. I am in the process of printing some from teachers pay teachers.
284878 05:18 AM 05-16-2016
Try preschoolmom.com I think I saw some free ones there. You have to sign up to there email to get them.
Reply Up