Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Time for New Cubby Tags
renodeb 04:27 PM 10-13-2016
Hi all,
I need to buy some new cubby tags for my entry way cubby drawers. (the kids each get there own cubby box with there name on it. The parents can see them as soon as they come in so they need to look good. I was making them out of my scrap booking stuff but it's time for a change. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Deb
midaycare 05:51 PM 10-13-2016
I think it was BC who made really cute ones??? Like a different animal for everyone?
Unregistered 10:13 AM 10-14-2016
I make mine in Word in a large, bold, simple font.
Nothing except the name and pic of the child.
Laminated, they last all year.
They're adorable (because kids! ) and help the kids recognize their own names, as well as their friends names.
Blackcat31 10:16 AM 10-14-2016
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I think it was BC who made really cute ones??? Like a different animal for everyone?
Symbols...

I create and print them from an on-line label maker.

Here is the link: http://smail.eichild.com/RJust4MeNLMain.cfm

I use packing tape and sometimes contact paper to stick them to the front if each child's cubby basket.
nothingwithoutjoy 08:04 PM 10-15-2016
I have a huge stash of formica tile samples--small rectangles of formica with a hole in the top. (Free from a home store; discontinued colors.) I put one on the basket with a binder ring; makes a nice, sturdy tag. I use double-sided tape to apply a photo of the child's face (which covers the writing on the formica), and write their name with a sharpie below.
Reply Up