Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Car Magnets?
newtodaycare22 06:10 PM 10-18-2010
Does anyone have a large magnet or decal on their car (for advertising purposes). I'm looking to buy one and would love any suggestions if you bought offline. Thanks!

**oops, I meant online )
MarinaVanessa 06:56 AM 10-19-2010
I bought one for my car from Vista Print (not offline)which is nice. All of the places that I checked in my area that made magnets were selling them at $30 minimum and they were small (about 9x11). I can switch it from one car to another and so far it hasn't gotten damaged or faded (bought it in February). Of course I take it off after a trip so that it's not always in the sun. I waited until they had a big sale and got it for like $10-$15 when the smaller one was free and you only paid for the shipping so I upgraded and got the big one for cheap and paid the shipping. They have pre-made templates and you have to do is add your info or you can pay an extra $3-$5 to upload your own images/logo to a template or even make one from scratch.
DanceMom 06:58 AM 10-19-2010
When I first started out I ordered one from Vista Print. cheap and it turned out really cute !!
newtodaycare22 09:18 AM 10-19-2010
Thanks guys
Unregistered 10:21 AM 10-19-2010
I know many people have used magnet signs without a problem but be very careful when you use them. Before I opened my day care, I worked as a supervisor in the customer service department of a company that sold these signs. The signs we sold were not cheap and of high-quality but I remember receiving irate calls about damage done to the paint on the car. If you decide to buy one of these signs, just be sure to carefully follow any instructions that may come with it. Personally, I'd also take a "before" picture of the car just in case you ever need it to prove that the car was in good condition before the sign was placed on it.
misol 03:10 PM 10-19-2010
I also got mine from Vistaprint about a month ago when they were on sale. I got two of the larger ones and I love them. The only thing is that I keep forgetting to put them on before I go somewhere and take them off when I get home. Our homeowner's association doesn't allow us to park "commercial" vehicles overnight so I can't just leave it on there 24/7
Tags:advertising, car magnet
Reply Up