Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dueling Nappers Today
Msdunny 10:52 AM 02-13-2019
I have a 1 yo who isn't usually here for nap times, but will be coming in a couple of weeks full time. So I am trying naptime with her in the nap room.

I also have a 2 year old who apparently got up before the crack of dawn today and is exhausted.

Literally EVERY TIME she makes a noise he starts wailing. Which makes her cry. Which makes him louder. Which makes her cry more. Which makes him cry and stomp his feet.

I'm not sure how much more either one can take, and I'm thinking I may have a nervous breakdown in a couple of weeks if they do this every day.

Is it Friday?
rosieteddy 08:49 AM 02-17-2019
I always had pretty good luck with music in naproom.Also in the beginning I stayed till they fell asleep.
Msdunny 09:05 AM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
I always had pretty good luck with music in naproom.Also in the beginning I stayed till they fell asleep.
Yeah, I was sitting there, in between the two, trying to look busy and not like I was slowly losing my mind.
rosieteddy 01:10 PM 02-18-2019
I also had good luck with putting a heavy blanket (folded quilt)on top until they fell asleep.I read my kindle or crochet as well. It really does make you want to scream though.(my daughter bought me that book"Go The xxxx to sleep."so true).Hope the rest of the week gets better.
Tags:nap issues
Reply Up