Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Heating System Inspection
MARSTELAC 11:58 AM 12-06-2010
Do any MN providers know offhand if we have to have our furnaces inspected and if so, how often...and who does it?
Let me know!
Thanks!
Blackcat31 12:04 PM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by MARSTELAC:
Do any MN providers know offhand if we have to have our furnaces inspected and if so, how often...and who does it?
Let me know!
Thanks!
I've been licensed for over 16 years and I've never once had to turn in any paperwork stating whether my furnace has ever been inspected or not. My licensor has never even asked about my furnace. I couldn't find anything in regards to furnaces in our licensing information either. I would assume that it just needs to be working! LOL! In MN if it is warm..it is good.
jen 01:33 PM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I've been licensed for over 16 years and I've never once had to turn in any paperwork stating whether my furnace has ever been inspected or not. My licensor has never even asked about my furnace. I couldn't find anything in regards to furnaces in our licensing information either. I would assume that it just needs to be working! LOL! In MN if it is warm..it is good.
Me too! I think that the recommendation from Centerpoint is every year or every other year, but nothing for daycare.
Missani 06:02 PM 12-06-2010
As far as I know, only if you live in St. Paul. There may be other areas outside the metro but Ramsey County, for one, only requires a furnace inspection if you live in the city of St. Paul (I'm not as familiar with rules outside of Ramsey County). If you do need one, they will refer you to the agency and, at least in St. Paul, they have funds available to help with the cost of the inspection.
Tags:inspection, inspection heating
Reply Up