Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hiring a Substitute
Stephnrich 07:11 AM 08-27-2014
Hi. This is my first post, other than an introduction, so I'm hoping this is the correct place. I'm a licensed childcare provider in Texas. During the school year and when needed, my mom works as my substitute caregiver. She's going to be having a couple of surgeries and will be unable to continuing working here. I have to hire someone to replace her. I'm looking for tips about the interview process, necessary paperwork for an employee, how to pay, etc. I'm not really sure what types of questions to ask either. Help?!?!
Blackcat31 08:17 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Stephnrich:
Hi. This is my first post, other than an introduction, so I'm hoping this is the correct place. I'm a licensed childcare provider in Texas. During the school year and when needed, my mom works as my substitute caregiver. She's going to be having a couple of surgeries and will be unable to continuing working here. I have to hire someone to replace her. I'm looking for tips about the interview process, necessary paperwork for an employee, how to pay, etc. I'm not really sure what types of questions to ask either. Help?!?!
Here is a great multi part series about staff assistants.

Hopefully, it will a be a good starting place for you

https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/the-...-assistant.htm
Stephnrich 09:02 AM 08-27-2014
Thank you!
Reply Up