Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Now Entering Day 5
Poptarts22 09:35 AM 12-14-2017
DCG4 does cheer competitions on weekends Saturday they had a meet. Saw moms FB post of her at competition with a temporary tattoo on her cheek—Monday she still had it on...today is day 5 of it on. It looks dirty and half rubbed off. Seriously? How often is this kid bathed?
storybookending 10:06 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by Poptarts22:
DCG4 does cheer competitions on weekends Saturday they had a meet. Saw moms FB post of her at competition with a temporary tattoo on her cheek—Monday she still had it on...today is day 5 of it on. It looks dirty and half rubbed off. Seriously? How often is this kid bathed?
Those things just take forever to go away if all you use is soap and water and nothing stronger and not scrubbed with some force.
Cat Herder 10:21 AM 12-14-2017
I'd just grab a washcloth and some baby oil and put an end to the misery. Parents may only have used soap like SBE said.
Unregistered 10:22 AM 12-14-2017
Judge much?
CityGarden 10:29 AM 12-14-2017
I would not allow this to get to me, I would have just washed it off with a bit of baby oil the first day. I clean and the children's faces and hands multiple times per day and I also tidy a couple of the girls hair so the parents would not be surprised to see their child come home with a clean face.
Mom2Two 11:42 AM 12-14-2017
Yeah, if you feel the need to make excuse, just mention that dcg got food on her face after lunch and you had to clean the whole face.

Either that or just leave it.
Reply Up