Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Applied For My License Today!!!!
Happy Hearts 02:41 PM 09-19-2012
I'm am so excited! What a whole lot of work it was. I'm sure that there will be a few things left to do, but it is done. Finally!
Blackcat31 02:45 PM 09-19-2012
Yah!!!!! So very happy for you!!!

I am sure it will be worth it and thankfully you only have to go through the initial application once.
daycare 02:57 PM 09-19-2012
congrats!! I hope that all goes well, which I am sure it will.

Best wishes
Michael 03:47 PM 09-19-2012
Goood luck
DaisyMamma 06:15 PM 09-19-2012
Thats great news!
rontosha23 08:12 PM 09-19-2012
Im new here to the forum. I so want to start a daycare. Its my dream. However I have an expunged record of grand theft 3rd degree. I should say No Action/No Pros. I wasn't convicted. Will I be able to be approved for licensing in Florida? Im checking out the Florida Statues but Im not seeing any detail on what is or isnt ok to become licensed. Id hate to start the process and then be let down because of my background. I was told i was ok to become an insurance agent, passed all test with flying colors, and once i did fingerprinting, I was denied. It really was a shock to my system and now Im afraid to shoot for my dreams or anything remotely better than what im doing now. Someone please help me and lead me down the right path to find out if I can even attempt to own a daycare. Thanks in advance.
Michael 09:31 PM 09-19-2012
Originally Posted by rontosha23:
Im new here to the forum. I so want to start a daycare. Its my dream. However I have an expunged record of grand theft 3rd degree. I should say No Action/No Pros. I wasn't convicted. Will I be able to be approved for licensing in Florida? Im checking out the Florida Statues but Im not seeing any detail on what is or isnt ok to become licensed. Id hate to start the process and then be let down because of my background. I was told i was ok to become an insurance agent, passed all test with flying colors, and once i did fingerprinting, I was denied. It really was a shock to my system and now Im afraid to shoot for my dreams or anything remotely better than what im doing now. Someone please help me and lead me down the right path to find out if I can even attempt to own a daycare. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.
rontosha23 09:36 PM 09-19-2012
Thanks Michael. You seem to be very intelligent in this field. Can you direct me to the right website or maybe a phone number to get my question answered?
Happy Hearts 10:06 PM 09-19-2012
Welcome to the forum Rontosha23. Good luck with your dream. I hope that you get to do what you truly love just like the rest of us here.

May I suggest though, that when you have a question, that you start your own thread and not hijack another person's thread. This is common forum courtesy. Thank you for understanding. good luck on your quest.
Tags:license, license - applied, starting a daycare
Reply Up