Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello
myplace 10:49 AM 03-15-2014
Hi, I just joined the forum. I am a public school teacher who wants to license my home as a preK/daycare. I do not have young children that I am wanting to stay home with. I am a single woman who is looking for a career change. I love the teaching part of my job! I do NOT love the paperwork, excessive testing, and all the red tape that goes with public school. I have a lot of questions. I am worried about financial stability, as well as how to take care of things like personal doctor appointments, ect. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Blackcat31 11:50 AM 03-15-2014
Originally Posted by myplace:
Hi, I just joined the forum. I am a public school teacher who wants to license my home as a preK/daycare. I do not have young children that I am wanting to stay home with. I am a single woman who is looking for a career change. I love the teaching part of my job! I do NOT love the paperwork, excessive testing, and all the red tape that goes with public school. I have a lot of questions. I am worried about financial stability, as well as how to take care of things like personal doctor appointments, ect. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to the forum!
Michael 07:39 PM 03-15-2014
Welcome!
Tags:texas
Reply Up