Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Remember daycare girl that I decided to keep in a PNP?
DancingQueen 10:20 AM 04-13-2011
Well she's climbing out now.
And she's in my kid's rooms so I don't want her in there getting into their stuff if I don't catch her right away. Their room is safe but I just dont want it happening.

I was all set on not moving her and now this messes everything up. Seriously upset.

ANY suggestions at all?
dEHmom 10:23 AM 04-13-2011
sorry i'm not any help. I've never had one actually climb out. BUT if this child is climbing it is time to put the pnp away. It's not safe for climbing.

Unfortunately I feel you, and it worries me a little when my dck's are done with the pnps where they will go. Kids rooms have toys in them, so likely they will not nap but just pull everything out, and my room is safe for pnp use, but I prefer not have kids loose in my room
DancingQueen 10:27 AM 04-13-2011
I actually just switched her out of my room because it is a tight squeeze for a PNP and she has long arms. She was able to reach my bed and would rip all the blankets off LOL

Luckily that is all she ever did in there before I heard her and got her.
But I just moved her today and sure enough I heard a little thump came in and she was on the floor looking at my daughter's special doll
AnythingsPossible 12:02 PM 04-13-2011
Put her to nap on a cot. You will most likely have to sit with her or near her for awhile till she gets into the habit of lying down and going to sleep, but if she is climbing out of PNP, it isn't going to do any good to keep putting her in it. We can't have children sleep or be seperated in different rooms, everyone is in the same area and they all nap at the same time.
Reply Up