Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Standard Intro Email?
erinalexmom 01:26 PM 08-03-2011
When someone calls do any of you have an "intro" email that you send to new clients? I get these phone calls and I thought about just having a beginning email that kind of introduces what basic info they need to start and THEN they can call me back if they are still interested? THEN I could do an interview or something because I really dont want to waste thier time or mine if we are not a good fit KWIM? They ask me stuff over the phone and I always forget to tell them something. I was just thinking of having something in writing that I could send to prospective clients and weed out some of the riff raff?
Danielle 02:46 PM 08-03-2011
I don't get many calls b/c I don't advertise my number many places. But I have a basic email that I have saved on my computer that I use when responding to ads. It basically states that I'm a mom and I run a low ratio home daycare. A brief statement about what I provide, location (the closest intersection) and my website. Then I say that I give my references at interviews. If the asked for rates in their ad, I add that.
Sugar Magnolia 03:41 PM 08-03-2011
How about a free website from weebly? That's what I do! They call, I answer basic questions, then refer them to my website for details. If you want to see it, pm me and I'll send you my link. This has been EXTREMELY beneficial to me!!
Tags:introduction, introduction - email
Reply Up