Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Reason #546 Of Why I Love My Job...
Zoe 09:25 AM 02-02-2012
I can go up to any of my three dogs at any time during the day and give them some cuddles. The lucky pups get to play with me and the kids all day and I just love that I get to be home for both my human kids and my furry kids.

Ok, love fest over now.
JennyBear 11:15 AM 02-02-2012
AGREED! Our dog just loves having people here all day long. Even though she sleeps in her bed at the top of the stairs, she loves looking down at us and watching us play. Once in a while I let her come play with us but the kids are obsessed and ONLY want to play with her if she's around.

MsMe 11:22 AM 02-02-2012
HAHA, I normaly feel this way too, but this week my two dogs have been driving me nuts!!! I wish I could go to work and leave them home (I could but they have never been home alone all day so I am sure that would be a disaster)

I think it's bc it has been muddy here and they have not been out to "run" all week, they are feeling cooped up and taking it out on me by barking at EVERYTHING.

Happy they are going to my parents while I get out if town this weekend.

...haha I don't even have kids and I have to ship my dogs off the the grandparents for the weekend to get a break, whoa glad there is a few more years untill I have kids!!
Zoe 01:58 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by MsMe:
HAHA I normaly feel this way but this week my two dog have been driving me nuts!!! I wish Icould go to wok and leave them home (I guess tech I could but they have never been home alone all day so I am sure that would be a disaster)

I htink it is bc it has been muddy here and they have not been out to "run" all week, they are feeling cooped up and takin git out on me by barking at EVERYTHING.

Happy they are going to my parents while I get out if town this weekend.

...haha I don't even have kids and I have to ship my dogs off the th egrandparents for the weekend to get a break, whoa glad there is a few more years untill I have kids!!

Sometimes it's harder to make arrangements for the dogs when you go somewhere than it is the kids! So true!
Tags:job perk
Reply Up