Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Have You Gotten Any Interest From Your Facebook Pages?
TBird 05:12 PM 08-05-2011
Just exploring more advertising options...do you ladies ever get any prospective interest from your Facebook pages or do you just use Facebook for parents??? Do your local friends ever post your website or anything on their Facebook pages??? If so, did it garner any interest???
Crazy8 05:57 PM 08-05-2011
I haven't gotten any new clients from mine and I really doubt I will. My only "friends" of the page are people I have on my personal page friends list. I can't even invite FB people to "like" the page if they aren't on my friends list. I have asked friends to share the page on their wall but no one has.

I've started adding "like us on FB" to my website and even my email signature line to maybe get more likes on there but really I don't see it as advertising unless you pay thru FB for that specifically - and it wasn't cheap!
TBird 06:31 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by LittleDiamonds:
I haven't gotten any new clients from mine and I really doubt I will. My only "friends" of the page are people I have on my personal page friends list. I can't even invite FB people to "like" the page if they aren't on my friends list. I have asked friends to share the page on their wall but no one has.

I've started adding "like us on FB" to my website and even my email signature line to maybe get more likes on there but really I don't see it as advertising unless you pay thru FB for that specifically - and it wasn't cheap!
Thanks for all the info LittleDiamonds...that's exactly what I was looking for!!!
heyhun77 06:08 PM 08-06-2011
I recently got my first referral through my business facebook page. It's nice because once they like your business page you can click on their profile and at least see the public stuff and check them out a bit.
Danielle 07:21 PM 08-06-2011
Originally Posted by heyhun77:
I recently got my first referral through my business facebook page. It's nice because once they like your business page you can click on their profile and at least see the public stuff and check them out a bit.
I always facebook search email addresses when I get a response from craigslist, etc. I've found that a lot keep their facebook pretty open. I eliminated 1 before even answering their email...
Tags:advertising, facebook
Reply Up