Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nice Little Surprise This Morning
MyAngels 05:51 AM 04-12-2011
I logged on this morning to my daycare checking account to find a random deposit from my food program. I'm thinking they've made a mistake, since the amount deposited is nearly twice what my monthly checks usually are, plus it's a couple of weeks earlier than usual.

I called the office, and apparently I've been moved into the higher reimbursement rate, based on census figures and the school in my neighborhood. They adjusted my January and February claims, and deposited nearly $500 - a nice little bonus that I was not expecting! I love found money.
SilverSabre25 05:51 AM 04-12-2011
Wow, that's awesome!
Lilbutterflie 05:56 AM 04-12-2011
Yay! That's great!
missnikki 06:10 AM 04-12-2011
The government should almost shut down more often! (kidding) Nice find!
TBird 07:06 AM 04-12-2011
WOOT-WOOT!!!!
Meeko 10:54 AM 04-12-2011

lil angels 11:25 AM 04-12-2011
That same thing happened to me a month ago then they sent a back check from last Oct, and it was almost 900.00. And now my monthly checks are almost double what they used to be.
daycare 11:28 AM 04-12-2011
gosh wish that would happen to me my food program gives me a headache..

lucky you! have fun
grandmom 01:11 PM 04-12-2011
My April deposit was twice what it should be. Then came a letter asking me to mail a refund check to them immediately because of their mistake. The only other option was to have it deducted from next month's check. Sorry that money was already spent so I won't get a check next month I guess.
MyAngels 01:15 PM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by grandmom:
My April deposit was twice what it should be. Then came a letter asking me to mail a refund check to them immediately because of their mistake. The only other option was to have it deducted from next month's check. Sorry that money was already spent so I won't get a check next month I guess.
That was my first thought, too - I'm never that lucky . But I did call to verify why it was there. I probably won't do anything with it right away, though, just to be sure.
Tags:deposit, food program
Reply Up