Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>TGINT - Thank God it is NAP TIME
KnoxMom 10:06 AM 09-20-2013
Thank God it is NAP TIME!

Summary of my morning:

1. Parent drops off 30 minutes early.
2. 2 Y.O. removes pull up and poops on the floor (WHILE WE ARE LINING UP FOR POTTY TIME)
3. 2 books chewed/ripped simultaneously
4. 1 sock MIA
5. 2 lunches on the floor
6. All bins from the toy shelf have become helmets and all the toys are outside of the gate in the 3 minutes it took me to run to the little girls room.
7. There are "germ monsters" in all of the cots and nobody can sleep (we've been discussing covering manners and hygiene)

Currently, I am hanging over my laptop indulging in some Red Velvet Ice Cream because this is the first 5 minutes I have to breathe all day.

8. UPS rings the doorbell and wakes up my two infants

...and there goes my break.

Happy Friday, y'all
MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:10 AM 09-20-2013
Are you in my house??? There are some creepy similarities to my life in that paragraph!
All I keep thinking is it is early pickup Friday!!! For some reason everyone should be gone by 4:30-5 ish!! Yay!! Little happy dance on my part!
Luna 10:34 AM 09-20-2013
So did UPS bring you something good???
I hope your day gets better
I thought I'd get a little cleaning done today since I only have two dcks, but one of them peed all over the book nook. So the book nook gets a good cleaning today :/
Shell 10:40 AM 09-20-2013
Dcm came in this morning going on and on about how special dcg is and all the wonderful skills she is showing at home. Meanwhile, I have a crying baby and 2 other kids fighting for my attention. I had one dcg pee all over the floor today, one little one constantly removing all clothing, and almost every toy dumped into a reusable shopping bag while the children were playing "store". I've had worse days, but this one seems particularly crazy!
melilley 10:54 AM 09-20-2013
Tgint....I wish! One dcb was crying right before nap so I put him to sleep...only for him to wake up an hour later, my other 3 kids just went to sleep...ugh no break here either. But on the upside, my kids have been pretty good today!

Sorry about your day, sounds like it's been eventful!

Germ monsters...who knew?!

And yeah, what'd you get? what'd you get?...lol
Childminder 11:23 AM 09-20-2013
Full moon. Nothing can be done about it except for the monsters - get out the monster spray.
spinnymarie 11:54 AM 09-20-2013
I was wondering what would happen if I had a working door bell, but I guess it's better broken
UPS should be something at least SORT of good, right? No bills from UPS!
Reply Up