Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Applied For First "Job"
Nickel 08:25 AM 07-16-2012
So I just set up a profile on care.com. I wasn't going to apply to any jobs, but I was interested in seeing what was available. I saw an ad that may be a good fit for what I want to offer and I set up a profile and applied. But I'm so nervous. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Maybe I should have just put my provider profile out there and let her apply for MY spot. Now I'm confused! And nervous and scared. I mean, what if she ACTUALLY contacts me back! She doesn't need care until aug and I won't be ready until then anyway, but... I'm still scared. I also let her know my rates in the message I sent her. Was that too forward? I just wanted to let her know up front so I wouldn't waste her time or mine. She's a student, so I'm sure she doens't have a ton of money, but I'd hate for her to contact me and tell me she wants my services but then doens't want to pay my rates kwim? Maybe I shouldn't have applied, but I don't know what I was thinking. I wonder if I can take my message back... j/k... sort of
Tags:advertising, care.com, new clients, new enrollments
Up