Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funny Story About No Show Interview
christinaskids 11:18 AM 10-10-2011
So my cousin also has a registered daycare and a lady calls me looking for daycare. I recognized the little girls name from my cousins house and she starts bad mouthing my cousin. Ok whatever. She plans an interview and never shows. Couple weeks go by and she calls and schedules an interview again. Doesn't show. Today she calls and schedules another interview and i didn't realize it was her until after so i call her and politely told her that i am not interested in doing an interview. Thank god i said id give hee my address tomo. I told my cousin i said this and she said that she would cuss me out. Sure enough, she was calling me all sorts of names and saying she knows where i live. I have a strong feeling she is a meth user because of her behavior and looks. What the heck is wrong with people?
cheerfuldom 12:18 PM 10-10-2011
well at least you dodged that bullet and didn't get tied up with this family.
Zoe 03:14 PM 10-10-2011
Ew. I'm so glad you didn't give out your address to this lady! Whenever people say "I know where you live", I don't care if they know or not....that freaks me out!
christinaskids 05:46 PM 10-10-2011
Yep i locked my door. When hubby heard about it, he laughed for quite a while at the ridiculousness of it
kendallina 05:55 PM 10-10-2011
Yikes! You definitely did the right thing by not agreeing to an interview...
PitterPatter 06:27 PM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by christinaskids:
So my cousin also has a registered daycare and a lady calls me looking for daycare. I recognized the little girls name from my cousins house and she starts bad mouthing my cousin. Ok whatever. She plans an interview and never shows. Couple weeks go by and she calls and schedules an interview again. Doesn't show. Today she calls and schedules another interview and i didn't realize it was her until after so i call her and politely told her that i am not interested in doing an interview. Thank god i said id give hee my address tomo. I told my cousin i said this and she said that she would cuss me out. Sure enough, she was calling me all sorts of names and saying she knows where i live. I have a strong feeling she is a meth user because of her behavior and looks. What the heck is wrong with people?
OMG where are these crazy people coming from? I take that I know where you live as a threat! BUT Police say theres nothing they can do because they weren't specifically threatening.
Tags:bad parent, interview - no luck, interview - no show, no show
Reply Up