Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Change To MMK?
happykidschildcare 07:08 AM 03-29-2011
Im thinking about making the change from the old write in style to the minute menu kids pro do any of you use this? is it worth the extra $.
My food program offers a 30 day trial free, so I guess its worth the try?
MissAnn 09:03 AM 03-29-2011
Originally Posted by happykidschildcare:
Im thinking about making the change from the old write in style to the minute menu kids pro do any of you use this? is it worth the extra $.
My food program offers a 30 day trial free, so I guess its worth the try?
I don't think I could run a childcare program without it! Keeps me on my toes!
SilverSabre25 09:06 AM 03-29-2011
I love it. I'm not even on the food program; I use it for financial stuff and tax stuff. And keeping track of everyone's records...
gbcc 09:23 AM 03-29-2011
I don't know how I ever did taxes or daycare without it! This year was so easy. I sometimes forget to put something in but you can easily change the entry date. I'm not on the food program but I use it for attendance, financial, permission slips, daily reports, billing and so much more. Definately worth the price.
Unregistered 10:09 AM 03-29-2011
I didnt have to pay for mine, I love it. Cant imagine using the bubbles sheets anymore. I would think it would be worth it though.
Meeko 11:50 AM 03-29-2011
We get it free from our food program. LOVE IT!!!
Cat Herder 12:46 PM 03-29-2011
I could be the poster child.

From technophobe to addict in under 30 minutes.....

Best money I spent in years.
happykidschildcare 01:35 PM 03-29-2011
Just got my first look at the program today, Im going to start using April 1...Ive been old school use to the write in & afraid of the change. But it actually looks like less work for me this way.
happykidschildcare 01:44 PM 04-07-2011
ok I made the switch from the old write in to the online mmk, but curious do any of you pay for the urgrade subscription of the mmk? it has bookeeping and lesson planners. WOuld love to hear if it works for you or if its worth the $70 year???
melissa ann 02:50 PM 04-07-2011
I love it! I just started using it about a month ago. I wish I would have started this before. So easy to use.
Tags:mmk
Reply Up