Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Boogies Wipes Came !
Baby Beluga 10:12 AM 06-03-2015
Our sample box for the boogie wipes came - the kids and I were so excited

Here is what came in our box:
Full size boogie wipes
Kandoo flushable wipes
2 height charts
1 hand washing chart (not pictured)
Spray saline solution for noses
Travel size downy wrinkle release spray
Lots of samples and coupons for boogie wipes to give to parents

Has anyone else received their box yet?


Reply
NeedaVaca 10:28 AM 06-03-2015
I got mine last week
Reply
Luvnmykidz 10:30 AM 06-03-2015
I got mine last week as well. Right on time I have one with a really runny nose now. I did have a question about the hand soap. Are we allowed to use the kandoo kind for our dck's? I always thought it had to be antibacterial soap only.
Reply
Play Care 10:36 AM 06-03-2015
Originally Posted by Luvnmykidz:
I got mine last week as well. Right on time I have one with a really runny nose now. I did have a question about the hand soap. Are we allowed to use the kandoo kind for our dck's? I always thought it had to be antibacterial soap only.
I always thought it just had to be liquid?
Reply
Luvnmykidz 10:40 AM 06-03-2015
My licensor said it had to be antibacterial, when I first became licensed. I haven't seen that stated in the regs so I'm going to assume thats what she recommended and it's not required.
Reply
Blackcat31 10:57 AM 06-03-2015
Got mine yesterday.

I must say it's a REALLY nice freebie!

My state banned the sale of antibacterial soaps.
Reply
Shell 11:25 AM 06-03-2015
Got mine yesterday, too
Reply
Second Home 12:33 PM 06-03-2015
I got mine today .

I use any liquid hand soap , my lic has never told me it had to be antibacterial only liquid.
Last inspection she mentioned that she liked the touch less soap dispenser I have but said nothing about the type of soap .
Reply
spud912 12:45 PM 06-03-2015
Ohhh, I hope I get mine today!
Reply
Unregistered 01:18 PM 06-03-2015
I got mine fedex showed up at nap time. Yay!
Reply
e.j. 03:39 PM 06-03-2015
My package came yesterday. Nice samples!
Reply
sharlan 04:58 PM 06-03-2015
I got mine today, too. The box looked like it got ran over by a truck but was fine inside.
Reply
Sunshine74 08:02 PM 06-03-2015
I forgot I even ordered them! Now I know to be on the lookout.
Reply
AmyKidsCo 09:06 PM 06-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sunshine74:
I forgot I even ordered them! Now I know to be on the lookout.
I can't remember if I ordered them!

Maybe I'll get a surprise package in the mail soon...
Reply
Country Kids 11:28 AM 06-04-2015
How did you order them!? I totally missed this!
Reply
melilley 11:37 AM 06-04-2015
I just received mine today!
Reply
kitykids3 11:43 AM 06-04-2015
Hmmm, what did I and the pp miss?
Reply
Dia 11:59 AM 06-04-2015
There was a link a while back to a site that was sending out samples.... I don't know if it is still going but you can probably search the forum and find the link...


Just curious but is this what everyone got? I received a lot more stuff than that, minus the nasal spray.....maybe it depends on area

I got;
1 boogie wipes box with boogie wipes (filled)
3 extra boogie wipe refills
1 kandoo flushable bathroom wipes box (filled)
3 extra refills of kandoo flushable wipes
1 grape scented boogie wipes package
1 Container of Dreft cleaning wipes (for commonly touched surfaces such as high chairs)
1 container of Kandoo foam hand soap
1 mini downy wrinkle release
Boogie Wipes sample box for parents
Stack of coupon booklets
1 growth chart
Reply
Baby Beluga 01:14 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by Dia:
There was a link a while back to a site that was sending out samples.... I don't know if it is still going but you can probably search the forum and find the link...


Just curious but is this what everyone got? I received a lot more stuff than that, minus the nasal spray.....maybe it depends on area

I got;
1 boogie wipes box with boogie wipes (filled)
3 extra boogie wipe refills
1 kandoo flushable bathroom wipes box (filled)
3 extra refills of kandoo flushable wipes
1 grape scented boogie wipes package
1 Container of Dreft cleaning wipes (for commonly touched surfaces such as high chairs)
1 container of Kandoo foam hand soap
1 mini downy wrinkle release
Boogie Wipes sample box for parents
Stack of coupon booklets
1 growth chart
That is a nice box they sent you!

I remember them asking how many children and parents the daycare serves, so I am guessing the number of items in the box correlates with the number of families everyone has. I have a small group of 5.
Reply
BrooklynM 02:30 PM 06-04-2015
I hope my box gets here today! I never thought I'd be excited to get Boogie Wipes! Seriously....Boogie Wipes. The UPS man dropped off an order I had from Amazon and I thought- oh maybe that's it- nope, total disappointment. I think getting something for free is a big part of it for me!
Reply
e.j. 02:51 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by Dia:
Just curious but is this what everyone got? I received a lot more stuff than that, minus the nasal spray.....maybe it depends on area
I received the same things pictured in Baby Beluga's picture above. I also have a small group so maybe size does matter.
Reply
crazydaycarelady 09:39 AM 06-05-2015
I haven't gotten mine yet - maybe today. I had given up on it. That IS a nice freebie. If you do want Boogie Wipes they have a nice teacher pack on their website. It is cheaper and you get all of the single size wipes too.
Reply
NeedaVaca 11:11 AM 06-05-2015
Save those coupons! My grocery store has several of those items go on sale for $1.00 often which will mean even more freebies
Reply
Luvnmykidz 05:29 PM 06-05-2015
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
Save those coupons! My grocery store has several of those items go on sale for $1.00 often which will mean even more freebies
Great idea!
Reply
Movingforward 08:27 PM 06-07-2015
Aw man, looks like I missed out on this! Looks like a nice set though!
Reply
Tags:boogers, boogie wipes, wipes
Reply Up