Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Infants in Same Room
BabyMonkeys 08:39 AM 11-05-2014
I have two ten month old little guys that have been with me since birth. My house is small, so even when they are put in separate rooms for naps, they wake each other up. I have a white noise machine in both of the rooms that I was using for them. I decided to put them both in the same room and let them adjust to it. I expected screaming, but instead they talked for a few minutes and went to sleep. Awesome. Success! Then the first one woke up and woke up the second one and then there is a screaming fit. They have done the same thing all week. They will go down for their naps without a fight, but keeping them down is impossible. Any advice?
Shell 01:40 PM 11-05-2014
This is a hard one. At one, I move the kids to mats and put all kids on mats in the same room. With that line of thinking, you could keep them separated and move them back in at a year, or you can tough it out because eventually they will be in the same room and you would be getting it over with now, rather than later. Could you give them toys to play with or books? I would suggest anything that doesn't make too much noise. Good luck!
Reply Up