Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Holiday/Daycare Closing Gift?
therov 12:03 PM 11-06-2014
At the winter break I will close my daycare. Typically my holiday gift to families is to have a pizza/movie party for the kids one evening for Parents Night Out. However, my crew now is younger so it's not a good fit.

I'm looking for ideas for a holiday gift for families that may also act as a thank you for being in daycare. The only thing I've come up with is putting together a movie with photos from the past few years. I would give a framed pic of the kid and a CD to my current families, and send a link to the movie online for previous customers.

Any other ideas? Any spots to get some good photo frames from a daycare?

Thanks, and yikes--six weeks to go!
KatiesCorner 02:19 PM 11-06-2014
Maybe a photo book or photo collage from Shutterfly or Snapfish? I'm not sure what your budget is or how many you'd need to make, but at Shutterfly you can make an 8x10 collage with anywhere from 2-15 (at least, maybe 20?) photos and a pretty background for a fairly reasonable price.Make sure to to google for a coupon code first to see if you can save some money too!
Rockgirl 03:46 PM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by KatiesCorner:
Maybe a photo book or photo collage from Shutterfly or Snapfish? I'm not sure what your budget is or how many you'd need to make, but at Shutterfly you can make an 8x10 collage with anywhere from 2-15 (at least, maybe 20?) photos and a pretty background for a fairly reasonable price.Make sure to to google for a coupon code first to see if you can save some money too!
I like this idea. Those books are really cool!
therov 11:48 AM 11-07-2014
I just wish I took enough photos to fit into a book, but usually forget to whip out the camera until after everyone has moved from adorable hugging to eating wood chips. I'm hoping the movie-style photos with music will distract from the fact there are like 10 photos over five years. (sigh)
Reply Up